Yrsa is not just another commuter e-scooter. It’s a lightweight, folding, portable scooter with several safety features and a large enough motor to take most people up most hills. However, its big claim to fame is its suitability for riding in the rain and through puddles, thanks to a truly incredible IP68 rating of the removable battery module. It’s a solidly-built commuter scooter that is largely maintenance-free, thanks to it’s solid high-elastic rubber tires that will never get punctured and go flat, and drum brakes sealed inside the wheels with an IP55 rating.
Safety, Ergonomics and Comfort
- Turn signals that are bright and mounted high enough for everyone in front of you and behind you to see.
- Front and back mechanical drum brakes.
- Dual front shock absorbers.
- Large, adjustable rearview mirror.
- Bright front headlight and rear taillight, plus reflectors on the sides.
- Puncture-free, solid tires (honeycomb style to provide pneumatic-like bounce) will never go flat.
- Sealed brakes provide consistent performance in wet conditions and require very little maintenance.
- Sealed motors brakes, battery and controller…eliminates failures from water ingress.
Easy to Fold and Carry
- Super-simple folding mechanism.
- Stem locks into position when carrying.
An Bluetooth-connected smartphone app (iOS and Android) provides detailed vehicle status, access to settings like cruise control, and allows locking and unlocking the scooter.
|Dimensions||125 × 24 × 67 cm|
Honestly Awesome Support
Service Technician Network
Integrated Turn Signals
Removable and swappable battery
Up to 45km Range
Warrany Covers Water Damage
Easy Folding and Carrying
Large Colour Display
Best in Canada 2+Life Warranty
Still Like New
Love That It Can Be Hosed Off
Making e-scooters mainstream
|Motor||500W (800W peak)|
|Maximum speed||40km/h (25 mph)|
|Maximum range*||45km (28 miles)|
|Maximum hill grade||20°|
|Battery type||Lithium Ion|
|Charging temperature range||8°C (46°F) to 30°C (86°F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20°C (-4°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Smart battery management||Double protection from overcharging and discharging, under voltage auto-sleep protection, temperature protection, short circuit protection, overcurrent protection|
|Charge time||3-5 hours|
Comfort & Safety
|Brakes||Mechanical drum, front and rear plus E-ABS anti-lock system|
|Tires||10" high elastic rubber honeycomb solid tires|
|Suspension||Front fork double shock absorbers|
|Environmental rating||IP68 (battery and controller), IP55 (motor and brakes), IP67 (display and turn signals)|
|Folded size||121cm x 65cm x 59cm (48” x 26” x 26”)|
|Usable Deck length||53cm (21”)|
|Deck width||18.5cm (7.3”)|
|Deck clearance||10.5cm (4”)|
|Handlebar height||104cm (41”)|
|Handlebar width||66cm (26")|
|Rider hight||144cm (5'0"”) to 6’4” (198cm)|
|Frame||Aerospace-grade forged aluminum alloy|
|Max. load||120kg (265lb)|
|Display information||Battery level, current speed, current gear, odometer|
|Lights||Front headlight, rear tail light with brake indicator, handlebar-mounted manual LED turn signals.|
|Horn||Electronic, 120dB (adjustable). 4 sounds available. IP65|
|Zero-start||Available. On by default.|
|Cruise Control||Yes, keep throttle steady for 5 seconds to engage, trigger brake or press throttle again to disengage.|
|Smartphone app||Available for iPhone and Android operating systems.|
|Warranty||The following components are warranted to be defect-free and warranted against damage from water and moisture for 24 months from date of delivery:
See warranty policy for full details.
* Note that real-world range is typically 50% to 70% any manufacturer’s maximum advertised range. The actual range you’ll get is impacted by riding in performance modes, climbing hills, ambient temperature, your weight, wind speed, aggressive starts-and-stops and aged batteries.